Monday, July 13, 2015

Crochet A Great Outfit For Your Dolls With This Red Heart Yarn Pattern!

Yesterday I shared a free knit pattern from Red Heart Yarns and today I am sharing a crochet pattern I know you are going to love. I am working on my crochet stitches and am actually getting there in my attempts, I may even have a book mark ready by the end of the summer, I was aiming for a head band but so far everything I made looks like a pickle...but back to this pattern! It is called World Traveler Doll Outfit and the pattern is for the dress and the cardigan! Click here to down load the PDF pattern and get started on this for yourself, for someone as a gift or even for the holidays! this would be so cute on any 18 inch dolls!
I would love to see your finished projects so please send me a photo! As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment