Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Crochet The Princess Doll Lover In Your Life One Of These Inspired Gowns!

I am still working on my crochet stitch and when I get it figured out I think I want to try my hands at these patterns for Princess inspired gowns by Sweet Silver creations. This Snow White Pattern is listed at $4.25 and can be viewed by clicking here.
Did I happen to mention that she also offers patterns for the mini dolls? I am seriously in awe! Click here for mini snow white! 
There are patterns for both 18 and 6 inch american girl dolls in this shop and you have to stop by and see for yourself what I mean!

 Click here to visit Sweet Silver Creations Etsy shop. 
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment her or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment