Saturday, August 8, 2015

Doll Pet Etsy Fun

Today I am thinking of the doll pets and all the fun playsets and costumes Etsy sellers have for your dolls pets! Check out this fun play set for your cat from Brown Daisy Designs. This fun playset is offered at $10.50 and there is so much to love in this shop for your doll pets needs click here for shop and listing.
You can tell why I am posting this listing right? Who's Meatloaf pup doesn't need this little mermaid inspired dog dress. Offered by Stuff by Cathi, I could do an entire post dedicated to her disney princess inspired pet dresses!
Tangled inspired pet dress...oh my this shop is sure fun! Offered at $7 I have never wanted Meatloaf the pup more!
Not handmade but worth the mention Stepoffaithcreations Etsy shop is offering this cute food and water dish set for $4.50 Click here to visit this shop and listing.

I hope you enjoyed some of my Etsy favorite Pet finds! As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment