Tuesday, August 4, 2015

I Admit It I Am So Jealous Of Madelon Right Now!

At this very moment I am so Jealous of Madelon. By far this is my most favorite item introduced this year from Our Generation. I love love love the gnome and everything else is great but this set is one I think is fantastic!
There is so much in this wonderful little set and so much for dolls to do in their gardens! From flowers to growing veggies and setting up your Gnome this set is a steal at $25
Madelon even has the matching Our Generation Outfit That goes with this wonderful set! Sadly everything but the boots fit her American Girl Doll.
Madelon I can not thank you enough for sharing this wonderful set with us and outfit!
If I lived closer I think I might have  needed to Gnome Nap the little gnome for my own as it is I will try to track this set down on my trip!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment