Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Thinking About Ordering Handmade Furniture For The Holiday Gift Giving Season? Check This Etsy Shop First!


Continuing with my Etsy favorite shops this week I have to share with you Lemon Bay Doll Company and their new Dolly Garden Deck with Arbor. There is so much to love about this handmade doll piece and if you are thinking of ordering for the holidays I suggest getting your orders in now!


If I had a basement doll room with a doll house I would snap this up in a heart beat! I love the idea of Outoor Themed Dolly Tea parties and this playset would work beautifully.
Click here to visit Lemon Bay Doll Company and see for yourself the stunning items handmade with love!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment