Thursday, August 6, 2015

Three Of My Dolly Bedding Etsy Favorites!


I love Doll Bedding and there are some wonderful sets on Etsy right now. Some shops are even getting ready for the holidays! I have to tell you that I am really excited to see holiday bedding and yes I know it is only the first week of August! Kmblarney is offering this 9 piece festive set in their shop for $29 Click here for shop and listing
 Treasures Doll Shoppe is offering a wide range of lovely doll bedding this caught my eye. I love the print and it reminds me of a bed and breakfast I once stayed in! Click here for shop and listing. 
I have long been a fan of Madi Grace Designs and I love this Paris Bedding set. Click here for shop and  listing. 

I love bedding sets because you can really change your doll play by adding fun prints and layering to make your dolls room even that much more personal and special!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment