Monday, August 3, 2015

Year Round Summer Fun With New Outfits From My Girl Clothing Co!

Continuing with sharing my Etsy Favorite shops it is easy to see why My Girl Clothing Co is top on my list. There is so much summer fun to be had in this one listing and you can tell thought and care has gone into each item crafted, created and put together. You can customize your orders create wonderful sets for hours of fun with sets like this one shown above listed at $24 you can choose your color and this set comes with:
Beach bag and towel.
sunglasses
beach ball (colors and prints will vary)
pail, shovel, rake, and scoop.
Sand castle mold and sand (additional kinnetic sand can be purchased at your local craft stores.)
5 various shaped sea shells.
Bathing suits sold separate...

So lets talk about the bathing suit listing! Also listed at $24 this fun suit comes with : A "Sweet little purple and aqua one piece bathing suit for your American girl doll. The listing includes the swim goggles, matching dolly, and tiny float." Click here for listing.
I love the ruffle on this suit and the matching little doll is such a wonderful addition to this $24 listing.  When I am looking for a special gift for one of my nieces I always start with My Girl Clothing Co. 
Make Summer last year round with wonderful outfits and listings from My Girl Clothing Co
Thank you for joining us today and as with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment