Sunday, September 27, 2015

A Wonderful New Pattern From Merry Manatees For The Mini's!

I was so excited to see this new pattern from Merry Manatees in my in box this morning. I love my mini dolls as you all know and this new pattern is perfect for our mini dolls. This new pattern is offered at $4.99 and includes a tutorial and pattern for a Nightgown, Sleep Sac, Pillow and Pillow Case for your mini to love!
I love the neck line on the night gown and i know you will too! This pattern also includes a five page booklet on tips for sew tiny doll clothes! Such a good deal! This is a pattern I would love to make for my own mini dolls and for my nieces mini dolls!
To order your own copy of this pattern please click here. 
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment