Friday, September 11, 2015

Fun Fall Looks For Bitty Baby and Bitty Twin

I love our Bitty Baby, I have two though my niece Thea took one home because she decided she need twins. So I decided to take a look at what is new on Etsy for these bitty babies and bitty twins ( I have a set of the bitty twins as well!) Above is a Sweet listing from Sew Fun Doll Clothes and is priced at $24. Click here for shop and listing.
I thought this was a cute set from If Dolls Could Dream Etsy Shop. Click here for this $24 listing.

I just had to share this listing from an Etsy Shop called Keeping It Cute for this outfit for bitty baby or bitty twin. Offered at $29.99 this is the first time I have seen this shop and they have many great listings for both bitty and 18 inch dolls click here to see shop and listing.  If you are keeping track this is the 140's Etsy shop I have written about this year!
The Dolly Dama has a few really sweet bitty outfits offered in their shop and I love this one. Click here to view her shop and listing.
A Wee Line has this fun set for the twins that reminds me of my pre school days! Click here for this $25.50 listing
I hope you have enjoyed some of these fun looks for fall for your Bitty baby and twins!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment