Thursday, September 17, 2015

Looking To Sew A Felt Doll and Clothing For A Doll Lover In Your Life?

If you have wanted to try your hand at sewing and wanted to make a wonderful gift for a young doll lover for the up coming holiday season check out this book called My Felt Doll. My own mother who said she was not crafty once made me the most wonderful felt baby doll and I saw this book and remembered how much I treasured that little dolly!  This book offers 12 patterns for doll clothing and accessories that you can make using felt and a few sewing notions! Click here to learn more about My Felt Doll by Shelly Down and get started sewing memories for a loved one this holiday season!
This book is offered at 28% off on The Book Depository this week for $17.68 US! Always free shipping too!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment