Thursday, October 15, 2015

Spinning Our Generation Laundry Set! I WANT THIS!!!

I love this set. I wish that the ironing board cover came in real size. It is exactly what I wish was on my ironing board. It might see the light of day if it was that pretty! Madelon has found this wonderful Tumble and Spin Laundry set in her local Target, priced under $50.
They get my vote on the accessories love how it all coordinates!
 To cute and modern too!
Little basket of laundry goodies and again that ironing board....kicking myself that Target is now gone from Canada. Love this set!
 Thank you Madelon for sharing it with us! If you see it, pick it up and give it a try and maybe put it away for the up coming holidays! Oh and be sure to tell me if you see a real sized ironing board cover like this one for my own ironing board!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Just purchased this adorable laundry set for my granddaughter for Christmas! I love the colors of this set over the first laundry set that Our Generations put out some time back! My granddaughter, Maddie (age 11) and I are constructing a Kanani New York Brownstone apartment for her AG doll out of 60" and 72" shelf units with little "downtown" shops on the bottom shelves and apartment rooms above! It's looking awesome and the little laundry will be perfect as one of the shops!! She flipped out when she saw it at Target so I know she will be so excited!

    ReplyDelete