Monday, February 15, 2016

Charlsea and Her Kayak Visit Ambleside Beach In West Vancouver, BC Canada!

I am so very pleased we had a break in our rain here on the Wet West Coast so I could take out Charlsea and her Kayaka to my local beach for some photos to share with you all. I live about 10 minutes from Ambleside Beach in West Vacouver BC, Canada. We are very lucky to live where we do and have a beach so close. I took some fun photos of Charlsea and the Kayaka Playset I hope you will enjoy!
Here we are at the waters edge looking East towards the Lions Gate Bridge.  What I love most about this Kayak is it is made of sturdy plastic, has a sweet seat inside so that your doll can sit comfortably and it has room for her water bottle that stays in place with elastic. Charlsea and all the Maplelea Dolls can actually hold the paddle. Charlsea is wearing a life jacket and water shoes in a very pretty purple and blue. There is so much to love about these two sets. 
***The Kayak is a pretend playset and I got close to the water but I would never actually put her in the water in it. Fun for beach play but I would not want to risk getting water damage to any of my dolls. 

While most of Canada has snow right now the Wet West Coast is earning it's reputation, storm clouds moving in as you can tell from this photo of Charlsea and off in the distance at the point of the land mass is home to the University of British Columbia.
As I was about to turn and go from the beach there were paddle surfers out on the water also taking advantage of our wonderful reprieve from the rain!
I am so thrilled with Charlsea and her Kayak set as well as the life vest and the water shoes! Learn more about Charlsea and the Maplelea Line of dolls by clicking here. 
Thank you for joining Charlsea and I for a trip to the beach! As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I just love these photos! Charlsea looks as if she's having a grand time with her kayak and the background is just gorgeous. The kayak looks like a very sturdy piece that will withstand much play. And I'm always happy to see photos of Charlsea and the other Maplelea girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! Looks like Charlsea had a fun outing.

    ReplyDelete