Saturday, February 13, 2016

Great News From Maplelea New Pop Up Shop Announced!

Such exciting news for Canadian Doll Lovers! Maplelea has a new pop up shop over March Break in London Ontario!
I so wish I could go! Though the 5 day drive this time of year from the Wet West Coast would be next to impossible, I sure would love to to check this pop up store out!
Maplelea is doing some wonderful things at their pop up stores and I hope as excitement builds this will become an event across Canada! I think I would drop everything to work at one of these pop up shops just for the excitement of sharing the love of doll play with other Canadians!
If you do make it out to the pop up shop please do let me know and send me photos to share with the rest of our readers! 
Here is a sneak peak photo to my Monday post! Waving from the West Coast! 
Enjoy your day!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com 

3 comments:

  1. I hope they will have one next summer. I planned to go to Canada this summer, but seeing old friends with a grandchild ' s wedding. Never enough time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very excited about the news of a Maplelea pop-up store in London, Ontario---there goes my budget!

    Also, I'm eager to see what adventures you have in mind for Charlsea with her kayak!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I'm a little late commenting on this post; sorry about that. But I got to go to the maplelea meet up on march break and it was so much fun! My cousin and I went together and we took part in a fun doll sized craft and went to a tea party. They also had a large pop up shop there and it was so much fun! They also had a doll hair salon in the pop up shop.

    ReplyDelete