Saturday, June 4, 2016

Fun Looks For Your Dolls From Springfield Doll Collection's Sale!

One of my favorite looks for summer is on sale now in the only Springfield Doll Collection Website store. The Striped Shirt and White Short Set is currently on sale for $5.49 and this set looks great on all 18 inch dolls. Click here for website listing.
Another fun look for summer that is on sale is the blue and white polka-dot swim suit. Offered at $4.49 this is another great deal to purchase and put away for gift giving occasions!  

Another set I love is this Summer Top and Shorts set, I have it and I love that I can put this shirt on over the dolls head easily! Click here for this $4.49 listing. 

As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment