Monday, August 15, 2016

Etsy Back To School Printable Gem's For Your Dolls

August 15th and just a few weeks left before kids here go back to school, we are back in September after Labor Day. Today I wanted to share some fun back to school listings on Etsy that you may wish to add to your doll collection. I love printables and Julieoldcrow Etsy has a great $2.50 printable for you! Click here to view this shop and listing.

I loved this listing and this shop for offering these printable historical school supplies! Check out Jinjiamixedgoods Etsy shop for this $4.99 PDF printable 


You will get lost in this shop of awesomeness! I loved the 1950's set and we had so many of these in our house! Click here for this listing also on Jinjiamixedgoods Etsy shop.

With so much to love in this shop I had to share the 1850's school books! The very thought of these excites me! Check out this listing and more by clicking here.
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment