Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Karen Mom of Three's Craft Blog Dolly Summer School- Camping Crafts

Welcome to our Dolly Camping Craft Summer School.
Glam Camping is all the rage and using some gem stickers, and fun tape I created a great play set for year round camping and shared it on Doll Diaries. Click here to see this fun play set tutorial.

Camping themed crafts are such fun to do and I loved making this mini doll tent for daydream doll boutique. Click here for the tutorial. 

My favorite craft from camping last year was this one where I used clear tape and cut outs from the flyers to create doll sized realistic items to fill the cooler. Click here for my Doll Diaries tutorial.
Camp is not camp with out a great camp fire and this easy to make tutorial can be found on Doll Diaries by clicking here. 

There are so may reasons will doll camp crafts are my favorite and I am so thankful that you joined us here. Please join us next week for Dolly Tea Themed Posts!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment