Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Holiday Spirit And Love Found In My Girl Clothing Co's Etsy Shop!

It's the most wonderful time of year and I know that because when I log on to My Girl Clothing Co Etsy shop, I truly feel it is Christmas. Growing up getting the Sears Wish book used to give me that holiday feeling but it hasn't for many years, however this Etsy Shop brings back all the feels of being a kid a Christmas. Starting with the top photo of her Family Country Christmas outfits for your 18 inch girls, boys and Wellie Wishers! I am absolutely in love with this listing. 

I still love a set of onsie pj's for myself and on my own every growing kids, this listing is a tween's delight and the pattern is a cute one! Click here for shop and listing. 
The Winter Wonderland 5 piece set also caught my eye, this is such a beautiful set, I love the colors and I know I would have fun with this set!

This Christmas Dress, Leggins and Shoes set is cute as can be! It reminds me of what my nieces wear to school this time of year! Click here for this listing.
There is so much to love in store and I think every dolly should have these sweet little elf shoes! I love them! Click here for shop and listing.
Thank you for joining us today! As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment