Monday, December 26, 2016

Wishing you a very Happy Holiday Week


Well my friends I have to tell you that we are having another snow storm here in Vancouver. Last week it knocked our internet and cable out which is still not fixed and I have been writing where ever I can find wifi since the 19th. The good news is that I should have access to the internet again in time for the new year. We are moving over the next two days and the new house should have power and internet for the new year!

So for the first time in many years I am going to have to take a few days off here. I have written and published daily for the last 5 years and I am truly sad to have to take a few days off. Please bare with me as I move, settle in and set up in the new place. I will be back on in a few days with some great new posts about the new Girl of The Year, back with more of Madelon's fun finds and Jessica T's Tips...

No comments:

Post a Comment