Saturday, January 14, 2017

Clothing Rack Idea for Doll Storage From The AlluringCo on Etsy

I love Bitty Babies, and I came across this listing on AlluringCo when I was browsing, the photo caught my eye and I think it is adorable. This is a listing for a a dolly clothing rack. You can use it for your 18 inch doll clothing as well.
This sweet and simple piece would organize your dolly clothes really easily and keep them off the floor! I think this is a great option and would help from the clothing acquiring the musty smell it can get when stored in containers.  Click here to learn more about this listing on the AlluringCo. Etsy Shop.
Thank you for joining us today we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment