Thursday, March 9, 2017

Easy Tea Time Fabric Panel Nightie and Blanket

This week I am sharing this sweet Tea Time Fabric Panels Pink Basket Quilt listing, while it says it is a nightie and you do get a blanket quilt to sew with it, I think this is cute as can be and if you pair it with a shrug would make a great holiday dress.
This is one of their "easy'' patterns and a great place to start if you are thinking of learning to sew for your doll or the doll lover in your life.
I also love this this dress will fit all of your 18 inch dolls. Click here for the listing on the Tea Time Fabric Panel Etsy Shop and do share with me your finished products! I love seeing what you make! Hearing what you think and sharing your experience with all our readers.
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment