Friday, March 3, 2017

Great Ideas and Crafts To Be Found At Brandy's Happy Home!

Years ago I got to know Brandy of BrandysHappyHome.com and that she has been a contributor here and on Doll Diaries over the years. This past week she has had some wonderful ideas that she shares on her website that I just had to share with all of you. I love her work and appreciate the details she puts into her crafts. I loved her post on DIY Dolly Mason Jar Iced Tea. Click here to see her post.


When I say Brandy has an eye and attention to detail I mean it! She also has free printables just waiting for you! Click here for her post on how to make Tenny's Paper Food Trays and to go boxes!

Do check out how she transformed her Our Generation Doll Ice Cream Cart into this fun Hot Chicken Food Cart and see how you can make a set of your own. Be sure to bookmark and save her site as well as sign up for her newsletter too by clicking here! 
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment