Thursday, May 18, 2017

My Tea Time Fabric Panels Success Story!

Today I am pleased to share with you my completed Tea Time Fabric Panel Purple Basket Quilt and Nightie Set. I will be absolutely honest and tell you it has been over 9 months since I last sewed anything! So I was very worried about even pulling out and dusting off the sewing machine since our move. I am however thrilled to tell you that it is like riding a bike and once I got the machine set up it was smooth sailing.
Once I ironed and cut it out it went together really easy like a puzzle.
I think that my niece is going to love how easy this is to get on her dolly!
I am at best a craft sewer, and I am an impatient one at that. I liked how easy and quick this kit was to make. The only thing I needed was my machine, thread and scissors!
If you are thinking of trying out one of these kits like I did you can find Tea Time Fabric Panels on Etsy by clicking here.
Thank you for joining us here today. We would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment