Friday, August 18, 2017

Madelon's Fantastic Friday Finds! My Life As and Get Well Soon!

Madelon has found some great deals for us in the past at walmart and today she is showing me something I have not seen here in Canada.
This mini table and kitchen set is adorable!
These fit the My life As min dolls who are actually larger than the AG mini dolls and the Lori dolls but I think they are super cute! Not quite as big as the Wellies go.
I have seen these just start appearing at my local Walmart. I was there on Wednesday and they were just putting out the new dolls, and the fall items getting ready for the upcoming holiday gift giving season.  These are sweet as can be and if you can grab as much as you can to put away for the holidays and for birthday parties!
Madelon also made my day when she sent me these get well photos! I am still slowly recovering from a really aggressive pneumonia and not at my usual speed! I love this balloon and her newest doll! Anyone else pick her up on the pre sale?
Madelon also has this sweet Wellie Wisher, who I love to pieces!
Thank you all for your well wishes and for all these great finds Madleon!
We would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Karen, I'm so glad you are recovering ok. Take extra good care of yourself for a while!

    ReplyDelete