Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Holiday Barbies Are Already Arriving, Check Out These Madelon Fun Finds

Madelon and I have been spending some time in the Barbie Aisle lately! Her photos are far better than mine but my wish list is longer. I have always loved the holiday Barbies and where I live we don't get as many wonderful ones in store as our friends in the USA, so I am very grateful to Madelon for sending these photos so I could drool! If only shipping was not so much I would have her send these my way asap!
This years Holiday Barbie has a very stunning look. I love the star background and I am a sucker for the red holiday dress. I love this one!


In the take my money category, this three pack would be under my tree and on my table this holiday season. I love playsets like this one and think this would make a wonderful gift!
What is a holiday without baking? I think this is a fun set too!
Why I love this set is not just the sweet little snowman but the sled for the dolls, looks like you could get a couple of dolls on the sled! Great play value!
Top of the stocking this would go in my house if I had a little girl, might just have to ask Santa for one myself! Love the little top hat and the gingerbread inspired dress!

One of the things I do love about Barbie is that there is the affordability factor. Even if you can not pick up the collector Barbies there are always some lovely finds at very affordable prices and honestly this is the dolls I love the most. Helping put dolls in the hands of doll lovers of all economic backgrounds., making doll play affordable for everyone is  really important to me.

Thank you Madelon for sharing these fun finds with us today and helping me personally feel just that much more excited for the holidays.
We would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment