Monday, September 11, 2017

In Love and Remembrance

Today is September 11th a day that is etched in history for me and one I cannot forget. Today I remember all those who lost their lives in such a horrific way during the events that took place September 11, 2001. I think also of all of those whose lives were changed forever that day. Today I am sharing two Etsy finds of items for dolls that I think pay tribute and honor to all those who helped that day and who continue to fight for and keep the peace. 
First up is this outfit made by GSRDolls, this set has an option to add the duffle bag as well. Please click here for the shop and listing. 

A truly wonderful outfit by Whosthatdoll Etsy Shop, with this nod to the firefighters and rescue personnel, this outfit caught my eye and the tear that forms when I think of all those who did what they could on that fateful day. Click here for shop and listing. 

In peace and remembrance today, I thank you for joining us here. we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. What adorable outfits! I can't believe it's been 16 years since that most awful, horrific day. It felt like a month of death to me, as i lost my dear MIL on Sept 23 of that year. I'll never forget it either. Thanks for all your interesting posts, Karen.

    ReplyDelete