Thursday, September 21, 2017

Witchy Fun With My Girl Clothing Co!

On the weekend I held my third annual Witches Tea Party today's post is inspired by some of my Witchy Favorites in My Girl Clothing Co's Etsy Shop. I love the dress shown above! Capturing the whimsy and fun of Halloween and all the colors too!

The shoes are perfect for not just the dress shown above but any outfit from casual to fancy for your doll this holiday season!
If you have a Tween Doll lover, check out this set, it is something I would love to have and I know my nieces would too! The hat is so much fun and I love the witch on the t-shirt, I wonder if Donna would make one in my size?  Click here to view the listing in more detail.

Click here to view all the fantastic items that Donna handmakes for dolls, doll lovers and those of us who love them all!

Thank you for joining us here we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment: