Sunday, October 15, 2017

Cabbage Patch Dolls Sunday Series- Etsy Outfits For Girl Dolls!

Today's Etsy Spotlight is actually just on one Etsy shop the Dressing Dollies Etsy shop. After I first saw this shop for last weeks spotlight there was so much to love that I am doing this weeks just in this store. You can tell when a shop owner loves what they do as it shows in their work. I never had a bathing suit for my dolls and I think this polka dot one is cute as can be! Find this and the other bathing suits in stock now by clicking here.

This listing for a lavender floral print nightgown is exactly what I wanted and dreamed of for my own Cabbage Patch Dolls.
With the holidays up coming I loved the look of this dress, the bows and the panties are so sweet!
You can view this and so many other listings by clicking here.

Thank you for joining us for this weeks spotlight. We would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment