Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Madelon's first in person look at the Walmart hotdog stand-the food is so cute!

Oh my goodness cute is the right word to describe the My Life As Hot Dog Cart! I am in love with this playset that Madelon kindly sent me photos for and I have not seen this one in store here in Canada yet, but I can assure you we would not get the same great price deal as Madelon has found at her Walmart!
I love the little accessories too, the hot dogs, the mustard and ketchup and the bottles of soda!
What a great playset this is! Check this one out in store if you have a chance! 19 piece playset is priced just under $40 in the USA and what a deal!
Thank you Madelon for sharing this fun find with us.
We would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Just love it! I adore hot dogs; can't help it. A & W used to have delicious "Whistle dogs" at Metrotown but they discontinued them. Wah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't see this at our store. Maybe later. :)

    ReplyDelete