Friday, November 17, 2017

A Look Back At One Of My Most Favorite Barbies....


One Barbie I loved that I wish I still have was Western Barbie. I remember how excited I was to get her one Christmas I think it was 1981. I also remember the way her plastic hat smelled and felt. It was so amazing to me that this doll winked!
This was pretty state of the art at the time and I remember the feel of that white suit too! This was a doll that had a lot of play in my collection.

I passed most of my Barbie stuff down to my sisters through the years so this one is long gone but I have the wonderful memories of this one.

We hope that you enjoyed this week's series on the dolls and toys we used to love!
We would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment