Thursday, November 2, 2017

Throwback Series To The Toys We Loved - Brandy's 3rd and 4th Favorite Toys





This week's Throwback to the toys we loved addition has another two of Brandy's favorites!
I have to say I have her first one! My mother in law recently found my sister in laws set which is the very one that Brandy is sharing today!
 


Tupperware Tea Set "I love this little tea set! I’ll always remember my Dad and I having tea parties on our back porch. I served the best tea aka water around! I think this is a 1979 set. Four year old tea parties are a blast!"
These are so iconic and that Orange pitcher was a huge part of my own dolly tea parties too!
Dollhouse My 1981 Fisher Price Dollhouse was an absolute unforgettable favorite! It had lights that really lit up! I loved making my own furniture out of jewelry boxes and popsicle sticks!


These are just two more of Brandy's favorites! Join us again next Thursday to see what another member of our team has chosen to share from their childhoods!
We would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment: