Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Red Heart Yarn"s Hawaiian Aloha Hula Outfit for 18 Inch Dolls, A Free Pattern!

It is Tuesday and I don't know about you but I could really use some Hawaiian Time in the Sun. As that is not really possible I will practice my crochet and thing Island thoughts. I found this wonderful free pattern on the Red Heart Yarn site that I think you should have! Every dolly would love a Hawaiian Outfit don't you think? Click here for the FREE pattern on the Red Heart Yarn website and happy Island dreaming! 
We would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. KAREN! Thanks so very much for this link; just the thing for a dark winter's day. I will try my hand at this...for Nanea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cute!
    Reminds me of something my grammy or aunt would make for my dolls.
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete