Saturday, January 13, 2018

Saturdays Are For Sleepovers...

It is Saturday and I wish I could stay in my PJ's all days. As a child Saturday's were for Sleepovers and we loved having friends over and setting up our sleeping bags, wearing our PJ's and not sleeping!
Today's post is some of my Etsy favorites from this week starting with this listing shown above from  Pin Cushions and Paper! Click here to see shop and listing. 

The Sewing Shed Etsy shop caught my eye with this set of lovely Valentine Pj's! Click here for shop and listing! 

I absolutely love and think that this listing from My Girl Clothing Co is my favorite PJ listing of all time. I have ordered this one for my nieces before and I love that it has the Sleepover party in mind, What an amazing party favor this would make for your guests! Click here for shop and listing. 

Thank you for joining us here today we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com 

1 comment: