Saturday, April 21, 2018

The Toys We Used To Love...

Today Madelon and I are sharing two of our favorite toys we used to love, mine has a tiny twist. When I was at Toy Traders Last week I found this tiny Pound Puppy that reminded me of the ones I had and loved years ago. This one would be perfect for doll play and I believe you can find these almost anywhere toys are sold. It was very hard to resist this little lovely. I wish I still had mine.
Madelon was recently doing some antiquing and came across this set that she loved growing up...
"We were doing some antiquing yesterday when we came across this West German mini mouse playground, a toy that I loved years and years ago. I recalled it as being much larger! It gave me many happy hours. This store was selling it for $75. My grandmother bought it at FAO Schwartz (which was later bought by Toys r US)."

Thank you all for joining us today for our lookback at some of the toys we used to love. We would love to her from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment