Thursday, May 24, 2018

Baby Mine Pattern I love! The Dolly Diaper Bag

I am a huge believer in the power of doll play and I love sewing. I was so excited to see this pattern by Baby Mine on the Pixiefair Etsy Shop for a Dolly Diaper Bag. This is a brilliant idea and I am thrilled with the idea that you could make this as a gift and pair it with a new or much loved dolly for a boy or a girl. Making it yourself means that you control the materials and patterns and any child or daycare would benefit from this amazing gift of time and love. Pack it with your favorite homemade diapers, items you have on hand or find at the dollar store an you have the perfect gift for a young doll lover.
This pattern can be found in the PixieFaire Etsy shop by clicking here. 
A perfect pattern and craft to start for the upcoming holiday season.
Thank you for joining us here today we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here.

No comments:

Post a Comment